Rise and shine, it's futsal time!
> Coach Igor Romariz
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education;
- Graduate Education in Business Management;
- Graduate Education in Exercise Physiology;
- Certified Personal trainer (ACE);
- Experience: Germany, Ireland, Scotland, England, Denmark, Portugal and Spain.
Prepare your kids for showcases and tryouts!
Delighted to offer a special program for boys and girls (2009;10;11;12;13 & 2014) that want to excel in soccer.
Extracurricular program, all year round, providing 1, 2 or 3 sessions a week (1-hour session).
Designed to enhance and maximize Cognitive development, Game reading and Soccer IQ.
For those who desire to “Go deep”
- Pele, Zico, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Vini Jr., Neymay, and Lionel Messi to name a few of the South American legends who all played and enjoyed Futsal.
- On the European stage Cristiano Ronaldo, Deco, Xavi and Fabregas, amongst many others, have played Futsal to develop their skills.
- As usual, every Brazilian World Cup Team has at least 50% of players with Futsal background.
How long between initial concept and final product?
Sensorimotor Stage, Preoperational Stage, Concrete Operational Stage and, Formal Operational Stage, all these four cognitive stages of childhood development as identified by Jean Piaget, happens during the 12 first years of age, to learn after that, comes with a large amount of difficulty because we lose a significant amount of brain plasticity as we age.